Secretary/Treasurer, Board of Directors
Principal, Stoffers Coaching Education Consulting
Brad Stoffers is the founder/principal of Stoffers Coaching Education Consulting.
Currently a professional ice hockey coach and coach educator living in Nashville, TN. Since 2010, he has since been dedicated to improving athletic coach education and development in the United States by:
- Serving as a course facilitator in Ohio University’s Coach Education Master’s degree program.
- Acting as a coach mentor in Coach Across America’s coaching mentoring program.
- Presenting at USA HockeyCoach Education Clinics across the country.
- Running the AthleticCoachEducation.com website.
- Consulting with sport organizations seeking accreditation for their coaching education/training programs through the Institute for Sport Coaching.
Previously, Stoffers, a native of St. Louis, MO, completed his undergraduate studies at Miami University (Ohio), earning a Bachelor of Science degree in Kinesiology and Health. While there he interned with the Redhawk (NCAA DI) strength and conditioning program. He completed his Master’s Degree in Education via the Athletic Coach Education Program at Boston University’s School of Education, where he served as a graduate strength and conditioning coach under the NHL-acclaimed strength coach Mike Boyle. Stoffers is also a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) through the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA).
Over the past year, Stoffers was an assistant coach for the NCAA Division I Hockey Program RPI. He has served as an assistant coach with the Engineers, who play in the ECAC Conference, for the past two seasons. In that capacity he has been a part of games, practice, video analysis, strength, conditioning and team administrative duties.